At this rate I am going to be a pro at being vetted by Secret Service! When I met the President in August I had to be cleared by the Secret Service. While in DC I will be volunteering at an event that the President will be at. Once again, I have to get checked out. And I thought I was selected for this volunteer position because I'd already passed this test! Guess I'm not as special as I thought.

My Aunt told me about an app that will keep you up-to-date on all the going-ons in DC for the Inauguration. Being attached to my iPhone I had to get it. SUCH A GREAT APP, thanks Aunt Karen! Has maps of the city, schedule of events, live feeds of events, information about public transportation, and so much more. This will be a great tool for us as we experience the 57th Inauguration.
One more wake up until I head out on this great adventure! I'm too excited to sleep. I got most of my packing done over the weekend (yes, that is how excited I am). Tonight I'll finish off my packing and try to get to bed early, that 7am flight will come way too early. Watch out DIA, I'm not a morning person.
I'll do my best to post stories and pictures for you. Figured out how to blog from my phone, so it should be great! If you have twitter, follow me! @MeShellCork
No comments:
Post a Comment