Friday, January 25, 2013

PICTURES!

I found this picture on the USA Todays website.  The green arrow shows you where we were standing on Inauguration day.  Right next to that tree.  Not too bad given the nearly one million or so people behind us!

Ty and I were volunteers at the Staff Ball.  We wanted our role to be Champagne Girls, but the PIC wouldn't take us up on that.

This is where the President stopped to turn around and take one last look out at the Mall on Inauguration day.   

We toured the Capital Building and it had such beautiful architecture.  I took a ton of pictures like this....

VP Biden & Dr. Biden speaking at the Staff Ball.  They are the white spots to the  left.

View of the President & Michelle at the Staff Ball, thanks to the big screens.

View of the President & Michelle from where I was standing!

Lady Gaga.


My volunteer team at the Staff Ball!!  Such a great group of people.  More fantastic members of the "Obama Family!"

No comments:

Post a Comment